in this entry i will not simply recite the activities and occurrences since my last entry but rather attempt to shed some vague insight on how these various activities have made me feel, what i have learned, what i would do again… names will be left out, events will not appear in any order, and only i will truly know what the fuck i am talking about. actually, i think, i am just going to make a list of ‘tips’… and hopefully, sometime in the future when i read these, i will know what i was referring to and/or know how they helped me.
- know your most desired superpower and why.
- accept a gift that is purchased for you when bought in good faith and appreciation.
- be prepared for the worse but more importantly the best.
- measure twice and cut once; and know when to go with your gut instead.
- share, but don’t get taken advantage of.
- hold the elevator, skytrain, bus or whatever for someone running after it.
- be comfortable in your own skin, and with who you are, or want to be.
- explore, expand, ponder and never blindly dismiss.
ok, enough with the tips… they are making me somewhat nauseous, and won’t apply to everyone… so, i guess the main takeaway from this is: hmmm, i dunno… continue to live, continue to reflect and evaluate, so you can make the right decisions, and after you do this… be sure to share your experiences so others can benefit from what you learned. (omg, this is the e-portfolio process isn’t it?!… lol… working in education is awesome!)