so over the last month.. i have been all over the place.. first starting in chicago… where i attended a conference and overall had a great time… many exciting things happened like:
- meeting my real life next door neighbour from vancouver – true story.
- bar hopping and being silly with dan and jordan – thanks dudes.
- eating chicago-style pizza, great steak, and of course conference food.
from chicago i moved on to ontario.. where some activities included:
- killing the bottle of cognac i got at duty-free at my dad’s with janet
- reuniting with many of my old coworkers from western (andrei, andrew, chan, diane, jeff, michelle, nick)
- bbqing chicken, corn and potatoes in allison’s backyard
- meeting crissy (my only and awesome longtime internet pal) while enjoying dan and matt’s jam session… ohh and canoeing on uncle rick’s pond
- boating in the rain and many attempts at water skiing with andrei, his brother, and allison
- attending a blue jays vs yankees game with my mom and dan
- hanging out in the backwoods of scarborough with dan and leif
- getting lost in the niagara region, while wine tasting and stopping for a break in the park at the falls
- seeing and critiquing my dad’s new house with my sister
- eating hot wings and playing with remote controlled fans with kelly
- enjoying the ultimate feast at red lobster with my mom, sister and allison
- chatting and playing devils advocate with lindsey until the early am
- drinking with jason and allison on a roof top patio.
- losing at everything at jordan and lauren’s stag ‘n doe, except for the ‘guess the number of kisses’ that i co-won with phearum
- cruising around taking photos with jeff and jenn
ohh and since i have been back home…
- andrew and my mom have been sharing my living room – thanks steph for the air mattress. you’re the ….est!
- partied at my neighbour’s and went to honey with andrew, cameron and lauren.
- took a coop car in for tire repairs
- went apartment hunting with/for andrew
- developed a theory on the break-in that happened 2 doors over
- went to playland with cameron and kicked his ass at mini-putt
anyways.. there is so much more that i have not included… but hopefully, years from now.. this will be sufficient to remember the best parts of july 2006!!
Leave a comment
Please note that comment moderation is in use, so there may
be a short delay before your comment appears.
Also, here's the trackback